Saturday 2 April 2011

Julia stone

 When looking at granny chic there are many obvious famous examples overused by the press. I'm not saying there clothes aren't pretty, they are a nice example...just not nice enough. To me granny chic is subtly hippy, not for the person who craves press ( not saying these people do, I don't no them) It just gets boring seeing the same faces.
 So this is lady who inspires me, she is called Julia Stone and is an Australian folk singer who loves tea dresses. She looks so delicate like a china doll. Her dresses drift around while she dances on stage with no shoes. Her stage presence is mesmerising to anyone who watches. But I'm here to talk about clothes and i just love the simplicity of an old tea dress and she seems to have many beautiful ones. She is not only a good muse for granny chic because of her clothes but for her attitude and the music she creates as i feel folk plays a big party in this group of little granny's.

No comments:

Post a Comment